A six-step integrative program built upon the principles of Emotional Intelligence, Inner H
ealing, and Spiritual
When we have been through things that have cut us to our core, we can find ourselves in a “stuck” place; where we just can’t seem to move ahead. But, it’s time for us to take authority over those toxic memories and emotions that breed, limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging patterns, and create unhealthy soul-ties to people, places, and things.
By using this proven and effective method we can get to the root of our spiritual and emotional blockages so that we can take the journey to get free and stay free, faster and with more grace than we ever have before, emerging, mentally stronger, better equipped, and emotionally fit; the person we were created to be.
1. Tell Your Story This is where we get it all out in the open. Telling our story can help us to uncover generational patterns, expose our limiting beliefs, and identify any unhealthy soul-ties.
2. Identify Your Emotion/s In this stage, we give name to any toxic emotions that may be attached to our story, and therefore giving strength to our spiritual and emotional challenges.
3. Change Your Perspective When we re-frame a situation it can help us to take back our power. When we no longer see ourselves as a victim, but as being victorious., we can tackle those self-defeating patterns that keep us in bondage.
4. Walk Through Forgiveness Unforgiveness is like a “monster”, it can keep us scared and stuck, But walking through the process of forgiveness strengthens our entire being; mentally, physically, and spiritually.
5. Choose Your Reaction Here is where we take back our power. Take control of what we will allow our mind to “think on.” Then make a “Respondability Plan, ” so that we can choose to act and not always react.
6. Write a New Story Here is where we discuss the plan to stay free of the things that we do not desire in our life. We build a vision and through meditation we “See it, Say it, Live it.”