Full Partnership Agreement: Scope of Service/MOU: (Book this Service)
Save $50 by purchasing the Full Partnership Agreement Creation
- Written Scope of Services.
- Session to give guidance on finding the right type of partner/s.
- Sample MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)
- Letter/email templates to seek partnership/s.
- Session with you and your partner/s
- Written MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)
- Notary Services for signatures on MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)
Creating a Scope of Services (SOS)
A Scope of services prepares you for the MOU process. Also called a scope of work, this document defines the services or tasks and the conditions between non-profit partners. It answers the question, “What are you bringing to the table?” It puts all of the expectations on the table.
Writing a scope of services agreement lets you give clear directions to those providing each service, before a formal MOU is formulated, signed, and notarized.
Crafting Your MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)
Are you ready to seek larger funding opportunities? Are you ready to position your non-profit for forming strategic collaborations and partnerships?
A Memorandum of Understanding is an agreement between two or more entities to perform services in partnership; with a common intended purpose and outcome.
By creating a partnership with other organizations you position your non-profit as a great investment in the eyes of funders. More and more government, corporate, and even private foundations are seeking to invest in collaborative efforts in order to have a greater impact with their funding dollars.